Collingwood Regional Airport
The Collingwood Regional Airport is situated on 392 acres of land in Clearview Township fronting on the Sixth Line, South of Sideroad 33-34. The municipal address is 1997 Concession 6N. It is close to ski hills, golfing and the world's longest freshwater beach.
View the Airport Pavement Rehabilitation photos here. (PDF)
Collingwood Regional Airport CNY3
Facilities include a Town-owned maintenance building and a public terminal facility with a restaurant. The restaurant is open Wednesday to Sunday year round. Airport operation is provided by F.B.O., North 44 Airport Services. They can be reached at 705-445-2663. After hours service is also available by calling 705 441-2154.
- Collingwood Regional Airport Info - Unicom: 122.85
- runways 13/31 5000' x 100' Asphalt and lighted (ARCAL, Type K)
- Runway 01/19 2450' x 75' Grass
- VOR/DME A Approach to 31/13 Served by Midland VOR
- GPS approach 13
- New GNSS LPV Approaches to be published soon
- AWOS frequency 122.175 and Tel: 705-441-5258
- Customs AOE 15
- Fuel: 100LL, Jet A-1 and Shell Mogas without ethanol
- Restaurant open Wednesday to Sunday and holiday Mondays
- Pilots Lounge with Flight Planning Area and Internet access
- 24 - Hour on call service
- Courtesty Car by Reservation
- Taxi, Limousine and car rentals
- Aircraft Parking: Short and Long term
- Private and Commercial Hangar
- Development Opportunities
- Copa Flight #85
GENISIS FLIGHT CENTRE
Big Blue Air
- Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
- Annual Inspection and Certification
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Mike Shortt AME
- Telephone: 705-443-8167
Airmotive Technologies Group Inc.
- Maintenance and repairs to all types of non-commercial registered aircraft
- Offering a Builder Assist Program
- Authorized Independent ROTAX (RMT) Technician
- Experimental & Amateur built engine overhaul &repair facility
- Authorized ROTECH Repair centre
- Aircraft sales, parts and accesories, including avionics repair, installation.
- Heated hanger space available. Office space available.
- AME available
- Airmotive is now a certified Rotax Overhaul Repair Centre specializing in 912 + 914 engines for aircraft.
- Repairs to all makes of Ultralight Aircraft
- Telephone: 705-606-5552
- Email: email@example.com
RAAC Collingwood District
(Group dedicated to Recreational Flying)
Contact: Lou Cunningham
Douglas Air Photography
Collingwood Flying Club
The Collingwood Flying Club is a group of pilots based at the Collingwood airport who enjoy the shared ownership of a Cessna 177 Cardinal and who are active participants in the aviation community at the Collingwood Regional Airport. www.collingwoodflyingclub.com