BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT MEMBERS TO THE COLLINGWOOD HERITAGE COMMITTEE
WHEREAS Council has enacted and passed By-law No. 2015-003, being a by-law to re-establish a Collingwood Heritage Committee for the Town of Collingwood;
AND WHEREAS the Corporation of the Town of Collingwood deems it expedient to appoint members to the Collingwood Heritage Committee;
NOW THEREFORE THE COUNCIL OF THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF COLLINGWOOD HEREBY ENACTS AS FOLLOWS:
1. THAT Council hereby appoint the following as Members of the Collingwood Heritage Committee for the Corporation of the Town of Collingwood, for a term as identified below:
1) David Craig (3 year term expiring March 31, 2020)
2) Betty Donaher (3 year term expiring March 31, 2020)
3) Ellen Mary Mills (3 year term expiring March 31, 2020)
4) Paul Andrews (1 year term expiring March 31, 2018)
2. THAT this By-law shall come into full force and effect on the date of final passage hereof at which time all By-laws and/or resolutions that are inconsistent with the provisions of this By-law and the same are hereby repealed or rescinded insofar as it is necessary to give effect to the provisions of this By-law.
ENACTED AND PASSED this 27th day of March, 2017.