BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT MEMBERS TO THE ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE FOR THE CORPORATION OF
THE TOWN OF COLLINGWOOD
WHEREAS Council has enacted and passed By-law No. 2015-002, being a by-law to re-establish an Accessibility Advisory Committee for the Town of Collingwood;
AND WHEREAS the Corporation of the Town of Collingwood deems it expedient to appoint members to the Accessibility Advisory Committee;
NOW THEREFORE THE COUNCIL OF THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF COLLINGWOOD HEREBY ENACTS AS FOLLOWS:
1. THAT Council hereby appoint the following as Members of the Accessibility Advisory Committee for the Corporation of the Town of Collingwood, for a term as identified below:
1) Margaret Adolphe (3 year term expiring March 31, 2020)
2) Kaitlyn Brady(3 year term expiring March 31, 2020)
3) Clementine Philipp (3 year term expiring March 31, 2020)
2. THAT this By-law shall come into full force and effect on the date of final passage hereof at which time all By-laws and/or resolutions that are inconsistent with the provisions of this By-law and the same are hereby repealed or rescinded insofar as it is necessary to give effect to the provisions of this By-law.
ENACTED AND PASSED this 27th day of March, 2017.