Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Charleston Homes New Proposed Subdivision More >
- Sixth Line Business Park _Official Plan & Zoning By-law Amendment More >
- Sixth Line Business Park, BMC Auto-Body Repair More >
- June 27, 2016 Council Agenda More >
- Warm Water Pool - Progress Update (June 22, 2016) More >
- Heritage Park Dog Park - Temporary Closure More >