Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Council Highlights - March 27, 2017 More >
- April 3, 2017 - Corporate and Community Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- Due Diligence Review of Hospital Redevelopment More >
- Media Release: Live and Original Music Series Expands More >
- Wanted: Collection Maintenance Assistant (Student) – Library More >
- March 27, 2017 - Council Agenda More >