Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Wanted: Crossing Guard (Part-Time) More >
- Notice: Temporary sidewalk closure (Hurontario Street) More >
- April 24, 2017 - Council Agenda More >
- Media Release: 2017 Arts & Culture Awards - Nominations now open More >
- Notice: Collingwood Downtown Business Improvement Area (BIA) Board Vacancy More >
- Wanted: Greenspace Attendant – (Seasonal) More >